COMPANY ACTIVITY

New Colombia on track to 2017 production

US-LISTED coal and medicinal marijuana company New Colombia Resources has entered into a joint venture agreement to operate a metallurgical coal concession in Zulia, about 25km from Cucuta, Colombia.

Noel Dyson
New Colombia on track to 2017 production

After January 1 New Colombia and MSG Mining Corp will register a Colombian subsidiary to operate the mine. New Colombia owns 51% of it and MSG Mining the remaining 49%. The coal will be mined and delivered...

Start a free trial to continue reading this article

Already have an account?

Subscribe now

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining Monthly Intelligence team.

A growing series of reports, each focused on a key discussion point for the mining sector, brought to you by the Mining Monthly Intelligence team.

editions

Mining Magazine Intelligence Exploration Report 2024 (feat. Opaxe data)

A comprehensive review of exploration trends and technologies, highlighting the best intercepts and discoveries and the latest initial resource estimates.

editions

Mining Magazine Intelligence Future Fleets Report 2024

The report paints a picture of the equipment landscape and includes detailed profiles of mines that are employing these fleets

editions

Mining Magazine Intelligence Digitalisation Report 2023

An in-depth review of operations that use digitalisation technology to drive improvements across all areas of mining production

editions

Mining Magazine Intelligence Automation Report 2023

An in-depth review of operations using autonomous solutions in every region and sector, including analysis of the factors driving investment decisions