Mastermyne CEO Tony Caruso said the temporary suspension had so far had no commercial impact on the company, which has a umbrella contract with the mine.
"Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our workforce following the suspension of operations at Moranbah North Mine," he said.
"Our workforce is standing by awaiting processes to conclude for mine re-entry."
"To date there has been no commercial impact to the company and this is not expected to change".
Under the umbrella contract with Moranbah North, Mastermyne manages the planning and completion of various services including development, outbye and infrastructure works.
It also provides production and ancillary equipment into the Mastermyne contracted works.
Mastermyne has about 350 personnel engaged under the contract.
Anglo American Metallurgical Coal business CEO Tyler Mitchelson said Moranbah North immediately began a controlled withdrawal of personnel underground on February 20 when it received confirmation of elevated readings of gases that would indicate a coal heating event and require the activation of a response plan.
"Based on our review of the evidence, we do not believe an ignition has occurred, and the most likely cause of the incident was coal heating and a large goaf fall behind the longwall face," he said.
"This was a completely different incident to the methane ignition at Grosvenor mine on May 6 2020."