The conference's agenda that has been created by an advisory board of select leading mining experts and new talent.
With more than 500 professionals expected to be in attendance, it will cover a vast range of issues spanning the entire mining life cycle with technology, development and sustainability at its core, focusing on areas of development and the challenges ahead as mining begins to plan for the future.
Key questions the conference will seek to answer include:
- Disruption in mining. Which social, geo-political, economic forces and market trends are reshaping the mining industry?
- Influencing change. How are mining companies refocusing their efforts on creating a united workforce driven by innovation, problem-solving, collaboration and transparency?
- Value chain optimisation. How is the industry challenging itself to develop new ideas, out-of-the-box strategies and next level optimisation?
- Game changing equipment. Which new technologies are and will be being applied across the mining lifecycle to change the future of mining?
- The human effect. How can we continue to liberate our workforce through new job creation, training and development?
Speakers delivering on these topic areas include Evolution Mining CEO Jake Klein, Newcrest Mining change lead - digital Friska Wirya, Vale North Atlantic operations and Asian refineries chief operating officer Ricus Grimbeek, Kalgoorlie-Boulder Mining Innovation Hub - CRC Ore hub director Sabina Shugg, and University of Western Australia professor of practice MBA director Allan Trench.
The conference is supported by an extensive array of solution providers specialising in mining equipment, engineering, analytics, internet of things, digitalisation, consulting, advisory, and artificial intelligence. These include Caterpillar, Komatsu, Epiroc, Motion Metrics, Howden, MST Global, Vega, Earth AI and Petra Data Science.
For the first time start-up companies will be allowed to showcase their latest innovations, game changing equipment and solutions via the Future of MinTech.
Future of MinTech is a one-day forum dedicated to an audience mining, equipment, technology and services providers, mining companies and industry innovators.
It will have discussions on the key drivers, trends and strategies to working with and aiding the success of start-ups in Mining.
For more information visit https://australia.future-of-mining.com/