Sales sorted at Mount Peake

STRATEGIC metals company TNG has secured a buyer for the remaining vanadium pentoxide from its Mount Peake vanadium-titanium-iron project in the Northern Territory, with a binding term sheet signed with Singapore trader Gunvor.

Sales sorted at Mount Peake Sales sorted at Mount Peake Sales sorted at Mount Peake Sales sorted at Mount Peake Sales sorted at Mount Peake

An artist's impression of the proposed TNG plant.

Gunvor will buy 40% of the high-purity vanadium pentoxide   produced by TNG at its processing facility in Darwin, with the other 60% already snapped up by Korean company Woojin.

  • FREE coverage on the rapidly developing coronavirus pandemic. Visit our COVID-19 hub.
  • Latest COVID-19 Coverage: Pandemic no impediment. Read more.
  • Latest COVID-19 Coverage: Like sand through the hourglass. Read more