Shocking vice incident

AN APPRENTICE has received an electric shock after his abdomen came into contact with the vice holding the item being welded.

Shocking vice incident Shocking vice incident Shocking vice incident Shocking vice incident Shocking vice incident

The vice involved in the welding shock incident.

The incident occurred at a New South Wales underground metals mine.

The NSW Resources Regulator said workers undertaking welding tasks should make sure they remained insulated from the welding job.

topics

loader