Over the next few weeks ILN will review some of the developments and innovative products on display at MINExpo in Las Vegas from 9-13 October.
To be published on October 30 will be:
- an interview with Tom Schwabenbauer, Joy Mining Machinery director product development miners and haulage. Schwabenbauer describes some of the background behind the development of the newly released integrated mining machine.
- an interview with Harry Martin, vice president account management, DBT America. Martin points to some of the technology on the horizon for Australia.
- an update on the Bailey mine of Consol
- a review of the new range of high pressure longwall pipe products from Hamacher
- an article on the “Feedback Drilling Control System” a joint development project between the Deserado Mine, West Virginia University, and J.H. Fletcher and Co.