At this event speakers will address the key strategic and operational questions from project and operations level management through to the boardroom.
Attendees will be able to discover the latest innovations and technologies driving mine productivity, mine development, mine efficiency and mine safety today and tomorrow.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How well are miners equipped to deal with the fully automated mine and what impact will this have on current and future mine development?
- What impact will material sourcing trends have on mining in the years ahead and how are miners preparing for this?
- Is blockchain disruptive for mining and metals and will this help or hinder the way ores are traded in the future?
- How is the start-up culture changing the way mining companies interact with their supply ecosystem?
- How are miners adapting to an era of rapid technological, social and geopolitical change?
- What are the most significant breakthroughs in multi-element mapping and analysis, 3D mine mapping, in-situ mining and borehole radar technology?
- How can mining companies leverage their relationships with governments and communities to reduce risk, improve current and future outcomes, drive business and increase community support? and
- How are mining companies recruiting new talent meanwhile re-training their current workforce to deal with the future mine?
The Future of Mining will bring together senior executives, heads and managers of mine operations, and top mining equipment, technology and services sector players from around the globe to discuss, come up with answers and define the current and future mining landscape.
There are 30 leading speakers already confirmed for the event including South32 chief technology officer Johan Coetzee; Australia-China Belt and Road Initiative CEO Jean Dong; Dundee Precious Metals CEO Rick Howes; Barrick Gold chief innovation officer Michelle Ash; and Vale chief information officer Gustavo Vieira.
Caterpillar and FLSmidth are already confirmed as platinum sponsors.
If you are interested in being a speaker at the event, would like to present your innovative products or services, are interested in being a sponsor or would like to attend please click here.