The World Risk Forum is a one day launch event brought to you by the Mining Journal intelligence team, designed to bring industry leaders together to discuss and debate the biggest risks facing the industry in 2019.
Using the findings of the World Risk Report 2018 and further in depth research, we have designed a content driven programme which reflects the biggest areas of concern for miners. The programme covers a variety of topics from global areas of risk to how to implement individual company strategies.
- The Ongoing Challenge of Infrastructure
- Engaging with the next generation of talent
- Environmental protectionism and planning
- Geo-political risk in mining
- Effectively navigating poor governance
- Securing social licence to operate
- Surviving the age of disruption and Cyber Security in mining
- Ensuring the success of joint ventures