• New Zealand South Island Residential
• Emerging New Company
• Excellent Conditions & Rewards (Incl. Housing, Vehicle & Health Insurance)
Our client has commenced the process of developing a twin UG decline with the aim of establishing a reserve and then bringing into production a high margin UG gold mine.
We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals who have an interest in this key, pivotal appointment.
Responsibilities will include;
- Management and execution for the safe development of the twin declines and UG drill platforms.
- Statutory responsibility for all site and UG works and compliance with relevant OHSE legislation.
- Preparation and delivery of budgets and schedules for the project.
- Establish governance processes to measure and improve standards and productivity for the successful completion of the Project.
- Oversee near mine exploration program and assist with the development of the feasibility study.
- Leadership of local Community and Stakeholder relationships.
- Environment and safety management of all project activities.
For consideration, candidates should ideally (but not definitively) possess formal Mining Engineering qualifications coupled with a minimum 10 years UG production and mine planning experience, project management including performance analysis and reporting, & leadership and management of people. This is an owner/operator development project with new equipment and infrastructure. We encourage experienced Mining Engineers and Mine Superintendents to apply.
Please note this is a residential position with full relocation provided by the Company.
Confidential expressions of interest should be forwarded to email@example.com citing reference 2819 "UG Project Manager / SSE" in the subject header.