• General Manager of Uranium restart project.
• Site-based South Australian role.
• Near-term clear path to production.
About The client
Boss Energy (ASX: BOE) is a publicly listed company destined to become Australia's next uranium producer. Boss Energy owns the Honeymoon uranium restart project in South Australia, which has a near-term clear path to production. The Honeymoon project is fully licensed for exports of up to 3.3mlb and is run by a strong leadership team which has leveraged off industry experts.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated mine manager with a proven record of building teams and strong, positive and inclusive working cultures together with leading mines into production. This is a full-time FIFO role based at the Honeymoon Uranium Mine in South Australia. This key leadership role reports directly to the CEO/MD based in Perth.
This key role will be critical in leading the organisation to be ready to commission and operate the mine.
- Leading the development of a strong positive working culture with a capable workforce to deliver the objectives of the Honeymoon project
- Leading all functions directly under the control of the GM Honeymoon role (ie. operations; maintenance; processing; human resources; wellfields; safety, health, environment and radiation; etc.)
- Development of LOM plan, budgets and reserves
- Managing all day-to-day aspects of the mine ramp up into operation, then operations on an ongoing basis
- Analyse and report on project and operational performance to identify any gaps or interventions required to maintain the schedule
- Contractor management for all mine services.
You will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Relevant academic qualifications in mining or process engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in similar roles
- A sound practical knowledge of in-situ recovery and ion exchange technology
- Sound knowledge of uranium mining strongly desirable
- SA Mine Manager Certificate of Competency or equivalent level of competency
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Have a ‘can do' attitude with the desire to foster a strong, collaborative team environment
- Current legal right to work in Australia
- Current valid Australian drivers' licence.
This rare opportunity offers a genuine seat at the table in a high profile role where you will be called on to assist this unique business achieve its ambitious growth path.
In return, a highly competitive salary package together with incentive program will be negotiated commensurate with your experience.
Please apply online at beilbydt.com.au/jobs quoting reference 617717. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please email Victoria Vieilledent at email@example.com or Nick Verkerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.