• Perth based Senior Project Director role
• Excellent base salary with options within the company
• Working competency or fluent Portuguese speaking
About the Client
This ASX listed company is well established and has the mine and process equipment in place and ready to be executed in West Africa. Mining rights have been secured and local infrastructure and utilities all accounted for. The next stage is the implementation and construction of the processing facility. There are multiple projects in the pipeline and to ensure their ongoing success and facilitation, they require a skilled Project Director.
About the Role
The Project Director will be part of the senior team, developing the company's project in a timely and effective manner through feasibility studies and construction into operations to generate value for the company and shareholders.
The requirements and duties of the Project Director are as follows:
- Scoping, tendering, selecting and appointing contractors to carry out various disciplines of work.
- Developing systems and processes for managing the studies activities.
- Appoint and manage the EPC/EPCM contractor for the project.
- Oversee the construction of the project and ensure it is completed on time and to budget, adhering to all safety parameters.
- Liaising with key stakeholders including the Executive Management Team, EPCM Contractor's Team and Government Authorities.
- Recruiting and managing employees.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Compile Feasibility Study reports to standard required for ASX and AACE reporting.
To be considered for the Project Director Role, you will require the following:
- Suitable engineering degree.
- Minimum 15 years working in a similar role within mining, infrastructure and project development.
- Portuguese speaking
- Extensive experience in project managing resource studies and construction projects.
- Operational Readiness experience.
- Ideally experience working on African based projects.
- Solid understanding of Mining Acts, Standard, Codes and Guidelines for West Africa.
On offer for the most suitable Project Director will be a lucrative salary as well as options within the company. STI's and LTI's are on offer as the project progresses and moves into the secondary phase of development. This is a long-term role and an opportunity to become highly established with a successful business.
Please apply online at www.beilbydt.com.au quoting reference 610745. For initial enquiries or for any assistance you may need in making your application please contact Nick Verkerk on firstname.lastname@example.org.