• Greenfields Uranium Focus
• High Profile Board; Well-Funded
• Perth based, Campaign Travel
Following major upheaval and the recent appointment of a highly regarded Chairperson and CEO, a listed uranium explorer currently seeks an Exploration Manager. The group's current portfolio includes greenfields uranium, gold and battery minerals projects across Australia, with the financing & impetus to acquire additional projects across Australia.
This key technical leadership role will drive cost-effective and efficient exploration through:
- Planning and execution of greenfields exploration programs
- Geochem, geophysics & target generation
- Stakeholder management & compliance
- Contractor & consultant engagement and supervision
- Budgeting & JORC-compliant reporting
- Structural interpretation & development of the geological models
- Project evaluation & due diligence
Based in Perth, you'll typically work Monday - Friday with ad hoc travel as required on a campaign basis. While working on very prospective, high profile uranium projects, you'll enjoy extensive operational autonomy, stability and working for a highly regarded Board with a track record of discovery success. An attractive remuneration package is provided, along with lucrative equity incentives so you can share in your successful discoveries.
As the ideal candidate, you will be tertiary qualified geologist with successful track record in greenfields hardrock exploration (e.g. 7+ years post-grad experience), the ability to work autonomously and communicate effectively with the close-knit leadership team. You will possess a scientific curiosity to learn uranium and unlock the potential of uranium projects.
Applicants must possess unrestricted Australian work rights.
Ready to make major Aussie uranium discoveries and power a clean energy future? Express your interest with Alex Beutler by clicking here now!