Dacian Gold Limited (ASX:DCN) is an Australian mid-tier gold producer, operating the 100% owned Mt Morgans Gold Operation located near Laverton in Western Australia.
Dacian is well funded to conduct extensive targeted exploration on tenements held in the highly prospective Laverton Tectonic Zone.
Dacian is seeking expressions of interest from experienced, highly motivated, applicants to undertake the role of Exploration Manager. The role will report to the General Manager Exploration and Geology and have responsibility for generation and testing of targets from grass roots conceptual targets through to resource extension. The successful candidate will ensure that exploration programs are designed and executed using industry best practice through supervision, mentoring and motivation of the exploration team.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need to have substantial exploration experience at a senior level, with at least five years of recent Western Australian greenstone gold exploration experience performed at a senior level.
Ideally the candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for geology and discovery;
- Record of success in exploring for greenstone hosted gold deposits;
- Sound knowledge of geophysics, structural geology and geochemistry and its application to gold exploration;
- Familiarity and recent experience in dealing with WA government authorities in regard to exploration permitting, native title and environmental obligations;
- Good organisational skills and a hands-on approach to lead a small, site-based exploration team;
- Good working knowledge of MapInfo and Micromine software;
- Willingness to spend reasonable periods on site.
Dacian is a geologically focussed organisation and will provide the funding, encouragement and support to ensure success at Mt Morgans.
To register your interest in this position, please submit your expression of interest, including a CV and covering letter in strict confidence via the Company's Careers Page - www.daciangold.com.au
Please note: We respectfully request that there are no approaches from recruitment agencies in relation to this role. We will be accepting applications and enquiries from direct applicants only.