Minerals processing is changing. With diminishing ore grades and rising energy costs, ensuring that a plant has the lowest total cost of ownership is vital. More sustainable technologies & practices are required to make these hard, variable and low-grade ore bodies viable.
At Metso, we know that the only real measure of our worth is in the results we deliver to our customers. Our crushers are built to last for decades. Our 100+ years of experience and competence in mining crushing technology ensure that we provide world-class solutions to our customers.
Superior™ MKIII primary gyratory
Perfect blend of experience and innovation
Metso's Superior™ is leading the global market since 1953 with more than 1000 references. The range provides innovative and cost-effective features to meet the demand for high efficiency and high capacity mining installations.
Our engineers, through their extensive process knowledge have developed crushing chambers that deliver the greatest possible throughput while placing the least stress on critical components. With low service requirements and ease of operation, the Superior™ primary gyratory will readily fit into any existing or proposed crushing plant.
With Superior™ MKIII it is possible to get more from less
With thousands of crushers operating in mines and quarries around the world, Metso has the experience and knowledge to provide a primary gyratory crusher with the best performance, highest throughput, and most efficiency.
- Superior™ MKIII is the first high speed primary gyratory and overpasses other gyratory by up to 30%
- Rotable top shell to ensure safe maintenance and reduce downtime by up to 70%
- Industry leading ‘Smart Station' combining innovative control systems such as VisioRock® and VisioTruck® to optimize production and reduce vault
- 3 times faster wear parts exchange
- Proven Rock box arched spider to be the most robust design in the market
- Low cost per ton through energy efficiency, durability and optimized crusher performance.