Be it automation of the mining process or the creation of digital twins to improve the entire mining process, digitalisation will play a greater role in mining going forward.
It can create a "time machine" that lets miners try changes in their processes virtually and fast forward to see what effects they will have on the operation.
This 60-minute webinar will be moderated by Noel Dyson, Editor at Australia's Mining Monthly, and feature a panel of industry experts to discuss digital tools that are providing ways to optimise mine operations in real-time.
Key discussion points will include:
- How to develop digital twins
- What data do miners need to collect
- What tools are available to get that data
- What optimization benefits are available
- Peter Johnson, Chairman, Maptek
- Dr Penny Stewart, Chief Executive Officer, Petra Data Science
- Anton Kroger, Director, Energy and Natural Resources, SAP