Quarry man shock

A QUARRY worker in New South Wales suffered an electric shock from a 240-volt pressure washer that had a damaged power cord.

Quarry man shock Quarry man shock Quarry man shock Quarry man shock Quarry man shock

NSW Resources Regulator image of the damaged cord

The worker was about to use the pressure washer when he suffered a shock, with inspections finding the machine had a damaged power cord.

  • FREE coverage on the rapidly developing coronavirus pandemic. Visit our COVID-19 hub.
  • Latest COVID-19 Coverage: Pandemic no impediment. Read more.
  • Latest COVID-19 Coverage: Like sand through the hourglass. Read more