Shower shock

A WORKER at an open cut mine in New South Wales received an electric shock when he tried to turn off the water tap after showering at the end of a shift, with initial investigations showing ineffective earth bonding of the plumbing and drainage pipework.

Shower shock Shower shock Shower shock Shower shock Shower shock

Shower shock

According to the NSW Resources Regulator the dangerous incident was most likely caused by the inadvertent repowering of a redundant hot water tank and poor earth bond, which exposed the worker to a