Worker suffers electric shock

A WORKER at a metals processing facility in New South Wales suffered an electric shock after equipment failed at a mine site.

Worker suffers electric shock Worker suffers electric shock Worker suffers electric shock Worker suffers electric shock Worker suffers electric shock

A worker has suffered an electric shock at a mine site in NSW prompting the health and safety regulator to call on miners to check equipment.

 

The NSW Resources Regulator wants miners to check their equipment and ensure electrical systems at mine sites are in a proper condition after the worker received an electric shock from a metal